Are you looking for a challenging management assistant position within an international organisation? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and passionate team of 16 people?
Location: Delft / Remote
Contract: 12 months starting from January 2021
Languages: English & Dutch (mandatory)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in biotechnology. On a daily basis they are working on innovative ways to make the food production a sustainable process.
In this role you will be responsible in assisting and planning the agenda of several managers. In your role as Office Manager you will be the primary point of contact for people both internally and externally. Also you will be organizing travels, visits and (online) meetings. The organisation is growing and so there are still many facility related activities that need support and picking up. Thus a proactive, and can-do mentality is strongly needed.
A few key areas where you will be responsible for are:
- To handle all incoming and outgoing post and e-mail messages
- To handle telephone calls and requests;
- To provide support in all office related tasks. Manage correspondence, handle insurance, office contracts, supplies, etc.
- To provide facility service: welcome visitors (when the office will be open again), arrange (online) meetings and meeting facilities, help preparing meetings, attend, make notes and distribute minutes and action list , arrange travel and accommodation, take initiative in manager's absence and arrange (home) office facilities.
- Any additional task of value you can fit in your schedule!
What the management assistant profile looks like:
You are pro-active, a strong communicator management assistant with a ''can-do'' attitude. Due to your experience Microsoft Office has no secrets for you and you know how make decisions and how to prioritize your tasks. You are not only able to manage your own agenda, but also that of the manager who needs your support. You have proven that you can take ownership of tasks and solve issues using your experience and creativity.
- You are fulltime available per January 2021
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- 5 years' experience in a similar role as management assistant or office manager and ready to step into this position straight away;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint;
- You love planning;
- Decisive, Proactive and organizational skills;
- You take initiative and know how to plan and manage hectic agenda
What will you get in return;
- A full time work week
- A 12 months contract starting from January via JP Gray
- Salary up to EUR 3700 based on full time (40hrs)
You will have the opportunity to work for a global firm with the possibility or an extension. The team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.
** Vacancy will be closed on 16.12.2020 **