Office Manager 0.6fte
Are you looking for a challenging Office Manager/ Personal assistant position within a global firm in Delft? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot and have the chance to develop new skills?
Temporary (3 - 6 months)
Languages: Dutch and English
Hours: 24 - 32hrs
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the process industry. You will be responsible for the operational advice and secretary services to assist the team (9 people) and the CEO. In your role as a Office Manager you will be the primary point of contact for people both internally and externally. When you walk into the office you see a group of people working together within a hectic environment. This company helps to develop their people professionally within their role but also into the rest of their career.
What you will be doing as management assistant:
It's a responsible position within a hectic environment. There's a high level of ownership and it is key to be able to prioritize your tasks. A few key areas where you will be responsible for are:
- To organize and maintain the team / CEO's agenda
- To handle all incoming and outgoing post and e-mail messages
- To handle telephone calls and requests
- To provide administrative support to Finance, HR and Research: coordinate the team workflow and set up and maintain office systems to deal efficiently with paper/digital flow, compose correspondence/reports for own or team member's /team manager's signature, prepare and finalize presentations in PowerPoint and update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
- To provide facility service: welcome visitors, arrange meetings and meeting facilities, help preparing meetings, attend, make notes and distribute minutes and action list , arrange travel and accommodation, take initiative in manager's absence and arrange office facilities.
- To prepare product launches and presentations.
What the management assistant profile looks like:
You are pro-active, a strong communicator management assistant with a ''can-do'' attitude. Your support is key for a continue performance of the team! Due to your experience Microsoft Office has no secrets for you and you know how make decisions and how to prioritize your tasks. You have proven that you can take ownership of tasks and solve issues using your experience and creativity.
- Near native level in Dutch and fluency in English is a must
5 years' experience in a similar role
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
Competences: Decisive, Proactive and planning and organization
You will have the opportunity to work for a global firm for a minimum period of time for 3months. The team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl.
We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.