Fulltime: 40 hours p/w
Do you want to be part of a professional and growing international company, which supplies and manufacturer protection equipment for all kind of industries. Are you a service-oriented type? In the role as Office Manager you will be in the middle of everything happening in the Amsterdam office, support the European team with their needs and keeping the office organized and running smoothly. You are responsible for the office administration, new employee onboarding, employee contracts and all things that contribute to strengthening the company culture. You will report to the President/COO with any requests.
The company is a Japanese company that has a strong international market position in the field of protection equipment. Their European office is based in the area of Amsterdam, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
- You will oversee everything that happens in and around
- Maintain a positive office culture to drive a positive experience
- Be the key point of contact for both internal as external people
- Provide administrative support; office maintenance, managing external suppliers (cleaners, IT, providers)
- Onboarding of new employees, make sure they are supplied with all necessary tools
- Manage employment contracts and IT needs
- Support Marketing to co-organize trade shows and sales events
- Organize office events, travel arrangements, gifts, and events
A service oriented person with a pro-active attitude as well. You are an excellent communicator and have high problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Ability to prioritize
- You are a team worker but also capable to work independently
- Strong communication skills and service orientated
Why should you apply?
In the role as Office Manager, you will have the opportunity to work for an international company with many different nationalities. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward in receiving your application.