Order desk specialist
Order desk Specialist
Fulltime: 40 hours p/w
Do you want to be part of professional and fast growing international company, which supplies counterfeit detectors and counting devices? Are you a service-oriented type? In the role as Order desk Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a strong international market position and serves major retailers and resellers across Europe.
The company is a fast growing company that has a strong international market position in the field of counterfeit detectors, counting devices and time registrations systems. Their European headquarters is based in the area of Zoetermeer, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
You will be responsible for
- Confirm customer orders
- Handle inbound and outbound customer requests via telephone and e-mail
- Verifying, processing correctly, and sending sales orders on time
- Process RMA orders and credit notes
- Order tracking incl. follow up of delivery dates as well as shipment tracking
- Create customs invoices
- Reviewing and monitoring entered sales orders
A person with a pro-active attitude and no-nonsense mentality. You are flexible and would like to work accurate and efficient.
- 2-5 years' experience in an order management/administrator role
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience with MS Office, SAP (pre)
- Flexible attitude and pro-active
Why should you apply?
In the role as Order desk Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work for a fast growing company. Secondly, you will work in a brand new office with many different nationalities present.
If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward in receiving your application.