Payroll Specialist | Nederlands (MR-34060300)
Are you looking for a challenging position in the Human Resource team where you will be working as Payroll specialist? In the role you are responsible for the payroll activities at a large international organisation.
Location: Bergen op Zoom
Contract: Full-time (40h) is preferred, 36h or 32h is possible
Duration: Until end 2023
Languages: Dutch and English both required
Where will you work?
You will become part of an organisation who until two years ago, have always been part of an holding who are well known for their innovative and sustainable products and ingredients in the specialty chemical industry. This specific business unit in Adhesive Technologies develops, manufactures and sells resins and additives for adhesive products, with a strong focus on attractive end markets such as packaging, hygiene and high performance tyre additives.
What you will be doing as Payroll Specialist?
This role will execute payroll activities in the Netherlands for different type of employees. Various (ad hoc) activities need to be processed to pay the employees timely and accurately. This role will have discretion and autonomy necessary. This will require good knowledge of Dutch payroll regulations and processes.
- Execute payrolls for multiple entities in the Netherlands
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies and inquiries regarding payroll, deductions, and time and attendance
- Execute all mass uploads for payroll (Bonuses, CLA changes, merits, etc.)
- Execute international mobility actions like cross border worker administration for Belgium, 30% regulation, hypotax
- Execute pension reports, pension payments
- Support data requests from HR, Finance , SBU's etc. for analysis of C&B costs
The role includes working closely with other payroll specialist and HR Service Centre for master data reconciliation and corporate with Finance for payroll accounting reconciliation. You will be reporting to the HR Operations Process Improvement Manager.
The person our client is looking for
You are a service oriented person and you have proven the ability to handle multiple priorities at once and to maintain a strong attention to detail.
You need to have the qualifications and skills;
- HBO work and knowledge level
- 3 to 4 year experience as a responsible payroll specialist
- Fluent Dutch and Engels language in word and writing
- Knowledge of Dutch labour law, tax and social insurance regulations
- SAP experience preferred
A plus would be if you;
- Experience with ADP systems (Gloabal View and Streamline) preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills including V-lookup and Pivot table
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Sanne Terhorst via s.terhorst(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply, we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.