Do you want to start this New Year with a new challenge in your professional career? For one of our clients in Roermond, we are looking for a motivated planning coordinator.
Do you enjoy working in an international environment and do you have strong analytical skills? Look no further, because this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
About the company
The company is a multinational and world leader in a paper based packaging industry with over 45.000 employees. They have an international footprint and are still rapidly expanding.
About the role
You will be part of the Sales Office department that is responsible for the supply paper products to its internal customers within the Benelux. By an intensive cooperation between their sales team and the Mills, back offices, external suppliers and Supply Chain Organisations they are continuously aiming to meet customer's growing demands and satisfaction.
- Managing the total order flow to the customer
- Managing of the customer forecasts related to availability and production capacity
- Long term and short term forecasts in relation to the production capacities and volume agreements
- Stock control
- Create and adapt orders including follow up the delivery to the customer
- Stakeholder management
- Register incoming claims
- Support the administrative handling of the sales related business processes
As an individual you have a can-do attitude, you get your energy from solving problems and you have strong analytical skills. Moreover, you are disciplined and can work independently.
- 32-hour work week
- Competitive salary depending on your work experience
- Travel costs covered and enough parking space for your car next to the office
- 25 holidays + ADV payment
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the growing opportunities are even bigger. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Demi Snelleman via d.snelleman(a)jpgray.nl