Are you looking for an exciting role within the Food & Beverage Industry? Do you want to be part of a fast growing international organisation? And are you a person who is well organised and precise, not afraid of making decisions? Then this can be the role for you.
Full time 40 hours
Where will you work?
The company you will work for has a small team within the Netherlands, with a warm, informal and dynamic culture. They have grown exponential the last years and are still growing. Therefore they are looking for a product manager to strengthen the Marketing team. One of their core values is respect to each other. What will you be doing? In your role as Product Manager you will be involved in the whole life cycle of the company's products. From creating products till developing the portfolio strategy. You will report directly to the Marketing Director and work closely together with the Brand Manager and the Research and Development department.
- Assures all product meets brand and quality requirements;
- Continuously challenges and improve current product portfolio;
- Create products which fulfil consumers desires;
- Managing all the advertising around one of the brands;
- Product performance measurement;
- Develop portfolio strategy together with the Marketing Director, Brand Manager and R&D;
- Full responsibility on budget, and monitoring financial targets.
What is your profile?
We are looking for a creative and pro-active person who is ambitious and entrepreneurial. You are an excellent organiser with great communication skills.
- 2-3 years commercial experience within a start-up and FMCG- environment;
- Fluent in English (German and/or Dutch is a pre);
- At least a Bachelor degree;
- Team player & resilient;
- Good with Microsoft office.
If you are interested, in this role as Product Manager please apply on the website or contact Christian Best via 020 522 1260 or c.best(A)jpgray.nl