Productie Planner - Roermond
Are you looking for a challenging new opportunity as a production planner? Are you no stranger within international environments and are the best at solving puzzles? Then this might be the opportunity for you!
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Languages: Dutch & English
Contract: First 7 months via JP Gray
Starting date: asap
Where will you work?
You will work within an international company that is active in over 35 countries over the world. They are one of the biggest providers within the packaging industry in which you will be a true link between different departments. There is an open atmosphere, and always space to learn. Everybody gets a chance and communication is key.
What you will be doing as a production planner:
- Effective production planning of one or more of the machines
- Anticipate shortages and develop short term contingency plans to fully service customer demand
- Work closely with supply chain operations
- Identify and implement process improvements of the production planning
- Come up with appropriate solutions for scheduling problems
- Adapt data of the monthly forecast in SAP and ensure an accurate production schedule
- Provide support to ad hoc analyses as required
As a production planner you will report directly to the Supply Chain Director.
What the production planner profile looks like:
- HBO level (Logistics, Supply Chain)
- Near native level in Dutch and fluent in English
- Able to work under pressure as well as flexible hours when needed
- Self-motivated, with strong organisational skills.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an extension of the contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Rebecca van Erkelens via r.vanerkelens(a)jpgray.nl latest on 07.09.2021. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.