Are you a driven Project Manager, ready for a new challenge? Would you like to work for an international company, who puts sustainability in to practice? Do you know how to set up new strategies and programmes?
Start: As soon as possible
Contract: 40 hours per week
Salary: € 3200, - / € 4200 gross per month
Where will you work?
This international organisation very focussed on sustainably, something you will also notice when you walk through the office. The company is growing rapidly and for that reason they are looking for a Project Manager who can support the team. This organisation is very people focussed and understands that they have to invest in their employees in order to grow further as an organisation. Within the organisation you will work with colleagues from various backgrounds and nationalities, who all find teamwork very important.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- General project management;
- Implementing integration strategies;
- Supporting projects on a central level for one of the business units;
- Point of contact for the stakeholders on different levels of the organisation.
The Project Manager is:
For an international organisation with an office in Amsterdam we are looking for a Project Manager with several years of experience. Because you will be point of contact for different stakeholders, sometimes in multiple countries, it is important that you are a strong communicator. Interacting with people in all layers of the organisation demands strong personality. A proactive and highly communicative person that shows excellent abilities to manage relationships across all levels of the organisation, and has affinity for planning.
- HBO/Bachelor degree;
- Strong communicator: fluent in English both verbal and written;
- Several years of experience within a similar role;
- Excellent skills in the field of change management, project management;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of merges and integrations is a big plus;
- Understanding of the financial framework of an organisation;
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work for a growing international organisation with a people-focussed strategy. You will work with colleagues from various international backgrounds. What they have in common is their team spirit. People working at the company are all proud to be part of it.
If you are interested in this role we are looking forward in receiving your application. Please apply directly or send your application to Thisiera Badal via t.badal(a)jpgray.nl.