Senior Project Manager (MR-34156807)
Manager Project Management
Temporary: 4 months
As Leader of the project team you will be responsible for changing current Private Label portfolio in the Dutch & German market to a new recipe with with more sustainable workstreams.
Tasks & responsibilities
Deliverables Project team include:
- Recipe upgrade current portfolio
- Map out most efficient way to produce new recipe with sustainable milkstreams with internal or external factory network
- Create roadmap & timeline to switch to new recipe and milkstreams
- Business case for possible CAPEX investment as current capacity for sustainable milkstreams is insufficient
The project includes:
- Highly complex project, with multiple factories both internal as external manufacturers involved
- Project two-folded with improved quality of cheese (salt-reduction) and sustainable milkstreams
- Total sustainability value opportunity ~7M euro
- Possible future CAPEX investment needed, included in project to build business case.
- Senior stakeholders: Management Team CD NL & DACH
- High complexity through broad scope with Supply Chain, R&D, Finance and Sales involved
- Strong project lead skills, clear knowledge of on the way to planet proof, proven track record on leading complex projects.
- Highly skilled in aligninig all stakeholders involved with good understanding on potential impact for different parts of the business.
- Project Lead
- Stakeholder management
- Good financial understanding