Supply Chain Administrator
Supply Chain Adminstrator
As a Supply Chain Administrator you will actively monitor and support the supply chain process for a designated region or plant, from supplier to customer. You will provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers in various languages and administer all the supply chain activities with customers, suppliers and other teams in the business. You will work in an International environment in the area of Amsterdam.
- 40 hours
- €2200 - €2700 gross
- Project 5 months (possibility of extension)
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Execute the processes within the scope for both internal and external supply
- Act as the point of contact for customer's service requirements for designated region or plant
- Ensure the required product is supplied at a regional, plant and product level for the Group
- Complete the order registration and sales invoicing in SAP
- Create invoices, set up rebates, handle claims, order registration, follow up on supply demand and sending of production planning.
- Manage, monitor and improve relevant key performance indicators.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent intellectual level through experience;
- Some relevant work experience in a customer focused or supply chain role;
- Expertise in SAP and/or ERP and supply chain systems is an asset;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Great team player;
- Ability to build trust and relationships;
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work in a structured way in an international environment;
- Stress resistance, with great attention to detail, self-organised.
Please note this is a fulltime position initially for a period of 5 months, with a good possibility of extension for the long-term. In case you are interested in this role please apply via the link or send your cv to t.badal(a)jpgray.nl.