This international key player is a global market leader in providing software and digital marketing solutions to the automotive industry. Innovating the way automotive dealerships drive their customer's car-buying experience from the moment they run a search online all the way to bringing their car back in for a service is what they stand for.
In this organization, every person matters. They are large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. Are you looking for a career with opportunity to grow, where you can make an impact on the success of the business?
- Providing software related technical support to Dutch and French speaking customers who are some of the biggest car brands and dealerships in the Benelux region that use their technology & software solutions;
- Taking ownership of customer reported issues & Provide solutions to customers;
- Liaise with customers regularly on all of your open cases to provide progress updates and setting of future communication expectations;
- Use your analytical and technical skills to analyze and resolve complex software product issues;
- Identifying recurring issues and working with other teams to help minimize these issues happening again using your knowledge and experience;
- Use your organizational and planning skills to handling a range of cases with differing levels of complexities, at any one time;
- Support, advise, and mentor other team members and our customers on functionality and issue resolution;
- Documenting and publishing knowledge solutions;
- Documenting investigation steps within the case management system to ensure traceability of all actions taken and advice given;
- Escalating serious issues and recommending process improvements.
- Motivated to solve problems;
- Have an analytical mindset and great organizational skills;
- Problem solver & finding creative solutions - if you do not know the answer you dig until you find it;
- Natural troubleshooter and strives in an IT & Tech environment / solving IT driven problems;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- Helpful & think along with customers;
- A person who enjoys learning new things and self-developing. Products are always evolving so learning about new products and features in technology is a necessity.
- Speak fluent Dutch and English (French is a big pre).
What is in it for you?
- A dynamic and diverse team united by passion and enthusiasm;
- A competitive salary based on your experience;
- Learning and Development & Opportunity to grow;
- Benefits program & laptop.
Want to accelerate your career and be a part of the evolution? Please send your CV to Demi Snelleman via d.snelleman(a)jpgray.nl or call 020 522 1260 for more information.